This website uses its own and third-party cookies to facilitate navigation, analyze statistical data and show content related to your preferences. We consider that if you continue browsing, you accept its use. You can get more information in our cookies policy. .
FULL COOKIES POLICY INFORMATION
LEGAL NOTICE WEB PAGE
1. OWNER OF THE WEB: PERLA TOURS S.L. With registered office at C / SANT JAUME, 69-75, 08370 Calella (Barcelona), with NIF: B60809381, is the owner of the website www.perlatours.com (hereinafter THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
In case of doubt about these Conditions, you can contact us through our Telephone 93.767.20.90 or by sending an email to email@example.com
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE: These Conditions (hereinafter referred to as Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of this Website as well as the rest of the websites of the same ownership, please take a few minutes to read them.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB. You can offer through the website, services or products that may be subject to specific conditions on which the User will be informed in each specific case and that they will develop and complement this Legal Notice.
This website has been developed for the benefit of current or potential customers of the OWNER OF THE WEB.
3. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER: The User undertakes to use the Web page, the contents and services in accordance with the Law, good customs, the requirements of good faith, this Legal Notice and other applicable conditions that are included in this Web .
It is expressly prohibited:
1. Use any of the contents and services for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice and other applicable conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent normal use of the service, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment of the OWNER OF THE WEB.
2. Use content and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to the OWNER OF THE WEB. or third parties without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use made or intended to be made.
3. Reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate, transform or modify the contents unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
4. Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (software and hardware) of the WEBSITE HOLDER. or from third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on said computer equipment.
5. Obtaining or attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose in general, from those commonly used on the Internet for this purpose provided that entail a risk of damage or uselessness of the web, of the services and / or contents.
The User undertakes not to remove, delete, alter, manipulate or in any way modify:
1. Those notes, legends, indications or symbols that well THE OWNER OF THE WEB. or the right holders of the rights incorporate their properties in intellectual or industrial property matters.
2. The technical protection or identification devices that may present the contents (watermarks, fingerprints etc.).
3. Access, visualization and, where appropriate, download of the Contents and / or services will always be done, and in any case, for private and non-commercial purposes.
The User undertakes to properly guard the identification data (User – Password) for access to the services offered on the web, agreeing not to assign their use or allow access to third parties. The User will be responsible for the damages that could be derived from their improper use.
The User guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all the data that he communicates, being the responsibility of updating the information provided.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website (URL), both texts, images, audio and video files, graphic design, source code, logos, brands etc., are the exclusive property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB. or third-party holders of them who have duly authorized their inclusion on the web and are protected by the regulations governing Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The User undertakes to respect the industrial and intellectual property rights of the OWNER OF THE WEB. and from any other third party. The use or access to this web page does not imply the granting of any right over the brands, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the web.
The User may download, copy and electronically print parts of the contents of the website, provided that it is for private, non-commercial use, the use of the content of the website for public or commercial purposes being expressly prohibited.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its website as well as its configuration, services and services, at any time and without the need for prior notice.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
5.1. Responsibility for the Use of the Web The User is solely responsible for the infringements that may be incurred or for the damages that may be caused by the use of the Website, leaving THE OWNER OF THE WEB, its partners, group companies, collaborators and presenters, exempt from any kind of responsibility that could be derived from the actions of the User.
5.2. Responsibility for the operation of the Web THE OWNER OF THE WEB. will use all reasonable efforts and means to avoid any error in the contents of the web.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB. will use all reasonable efforts and means to make the web available although it does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the web nor assumes any responsibility for technical problems or failures that occur during the internet connection.
6. POLICY REGARDING PERSONAL DATA OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB: THE OWNER OF THE WEB. undertakes to comply with current legislation on the protection of personal data contained in Organic Law 15/99, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, and other regulations that complement and develop it.
The personal data provided by the User in the forms that he completes, will be processed and incorporated into files of the WEBSITE HOLDER registered with the Data Protection Agency, on which the security measures required by current legislation will be adopted To guarantee your confidentiality.
Personal data will be used exclusively for the purposes set out in the data collection form.
The User may exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation and, where appropriate, opposition, to the processing of their personal data, in the terms and conditions provided in the LOPD. To exercise such rights, and for any clarification, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by mail to C / Sant Jaume, 69-75, 08370 Calella (Barcelona), indicating full name and ID.
Cookies allow us to improve our services. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. You can get more information in our cookies policy.
8. LINK LICENSE: Users and, in general, people who want to create a link must meet the following conditions, always with prior authorization:
1. The User may not reproduce, imitate, in whole or in part, the content of the Website, nor its graphic appearance (“look and feel”), nor make frames (“frames”) or assembled links (“inline link”) of the pages of the OWNER OF THE WEB.
2. A browser, frame, or an environment or navigation bar on the web pages will not be created.
3. There will be no manifestations, false, inaccurate, incorrect or denigrative indications on the web, THE OWNER OF THE WEB. or its properties and, in particular, it will not be declared or implied that THE OWNER OF THE WEB. collaborates, is a collaborating partner and / or who in any way has supervised or assumed the content or services offered or made available to the website on which the link is established.
4. The web page on which the link is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive sign belonging to the OWNER OF THE WEB, except for those signs that are part of the same link or those other properties that have been previously licensed in writing by THE OWNER OF THE WEB.
5. The web page on which the link is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights.
6. The establishment of links does not imply the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB. and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval of the OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
9. CHILDREN UNDER FOURTEEN YEARS: This Website is not intended for children under 14 years, therefore, they must refrain from providing any personal information.
10. REFUSAL AND WITHDRAWAL OF ACCESS: THE OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website or its services, at any time and without prior notice, to those Users who do not comply with this Legal Notice or other conditions of applicable use.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION: All controversies or claims arising from the interpretation or execution of this Legal Notice will be governed by Spanish law.